Loading...

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: 

(Tuesday, 17 May, 2016) - THE PEACE OF GOD
1.Thank you Father for the miracle of sleeping and waking.
2.Thank you Jesus for your promise of peace, in midst of life's storms.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.
4.Father, take away my sinful nature and let your Holy Spirit take complete dominion over my life.
5.Jesus, the prince of peace, let your peace that passeth all human understanding keep my heart and mind.
6.Father, give me the grace to follow peace with all men, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, help me to always think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, of virtue and praise worthy, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, take over the government of Nigeria, and let your peace like a river, flow across the length and breadth of our country.
9.Father, put an end to strives, hostilities, conflicts and wars in all nations of the world and let your peace prevail.
10.Father no matter how hard the enemies may try, don't let them succeed in taking away my joy and peace of mind, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let your peace like a river flow over my life, home and ministry, today in Jesus’ name.
12.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(Jn 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thes 5:18).
David Saka 7278849225164005246

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Properties

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *