Loading...

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens 
(TUESDAY 26 APRIL 2016) - 
KNOW YOUR ENEMY 1
1.Thank you Father for your unfailing promises in my life.
2.Father, in anyway l have believed the lie of the devil, please, forgive me.
3.Father, open my eyes to recognise the traps of the enemy and empower me to avoid them.
4.Father, let every spirit of greed and covetousness in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, whenever, temptation shall come my way, please, make a way of escape for me, as you have promised. (1 Cor 10:13).
6.Father let all the enemies of my destiny be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, give me a faith that will never yield or succumb to temptation and doubts, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, release upon my life the spirit of total and complete obedience to your word.
9.Father, let every weapon of the enemy fashioned against me be rendered obsolete and of no consequence, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, let all the lies that the enemies have told me be destroyed and neutralised by the revelation of your truth.
11.Father, please, set me free from every satanic manipulation, lie and deceit.
12.Father, when sinners shall come around to entice me, may I not consent in Jesus' name.
13.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(Jn 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thes 5:18).

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Properties

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *