Loading...

Prayer Points for today's Open Heaven Devotional

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:

(Monday, 16 May, 2016) - WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT COMES ll
1.Thank you Father, again, for the gift of your Holy Spirit to your church.
2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.
3.Father, whatever is preventing the Holy Spirit from coming into my life, in full measure, please uproot in Jesus' name.
4.Father, baptise me with your Holy Spirit and with your power.
5.Father, empower me to do the impossible, by the power of your spirit.
6.Father, release upon my life the power to preach the gospel and be your witness in every nation of the world.
7.Father, please, unite the body of Christ and make us one.
8.Father, release upon your church, great grace for prayers, fasting, worship, evangelism, sacrificial giving, etc, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, give me the grace to be able to pay the price for the manifestations of signs and wonders in my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.
10.Holy Spirit of God, reveal deep and secret things to me, that will make men believe and be drawn unto the Father.
11.Father, make me a solution to the problems confronting your children, the church and my nation (mention the name), in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(Jn 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thes 5:18).
David Saka 4348493564150305436

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Properties

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *